Cryoslim Slimming and Toning
A breakthrough treatment to get rid of unwanted fat
Cryoskin uses cold temperatures to freeze fat with 3.0 innovation technology it destroys fat cells similar to Cool Sculpting. The procedure is targeted, so there is no damage to the surrounding tissue. Giving your body increased oxygen supply that helps in collagen production and a more toned and slim figure. Get fast and convenient treatments that only take about 20-30 minutes per session with no recovery time needed. Cryoskin 3.0 gives you the fat loss benefits without any discomfort or long-lasting side effects. A survey found that over 88% of Cryoskin treated clients found the treatment to be relaxing and comfortable.
Amazing results with Cryoskin
What is Cryoskin?
Cryoskin uses science that aligns with your body’s natural system. It is a non-invasive procedure for slimming, toning, and cellulite reduction. The process uses sub-zero temperatures to deflate fat cells in target areas. You will see results after just one session. After 3-5 sessions you will see the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Toning treatments can be performed once every week.
● Please DO NOT EAT or DRINK any sugar, foods that contain sugar or carbohydrates that convert into sugar (i.e. fruit, juices, white bread, white rice, pasta, etc.) 2 hours prior to your appointment time.
● Try to avoid working out or doing anything that increases your body temperature at least ONE hour before your session.
● Within 8 hours prior to your appointment, consume at least 64 ounces of water.
● Within 12 hours after your appointment, consume an additional 64 ounces of water.
CryoToning sessions reduce cellulite and tightens the skin using subzero temperatures to smooth, shape and tighten areas lacking elasticity by increasing micro-circulation thus increasing collagen and elastin production. Toning sessions do not use thermal shock, only cold is used and therefore does not remove any fat cells.
● Active Cancer
● Severe Raynaud’s Syndrome
● Severe Allergy to Cold
● Cold-related Illness (Cryoglobulinemia, Paroxysmal Cold Hemoglobinuria, Cold Agglutinin Disease)
● Lower Limb Ischemia
● Uncontrolled Diabetes or Diabetes-related complications
● Severe Kidney or Liver Disease
● Fillers in the treatment area in the past 90 days
Consult Physician to get note before we can do service
● Past Cancer
● Progressive Diseases (including but not limited to MS, ALS, Parkinson’s, Neuropathy)
● Cardiovascular Disease
● Lymphatic Disorders
● Wound healing disorders
● Circulatory disorders
● Use of topical antibiotics in the desired treatment area
● Any surgery in the past 6 months
● Metal implants in or adjacent to the desired treatment area