The latest in non-invasive facial lifting
High intensity focused ultrasound therapy is the latest noninvasive technology for facial lifting,skin tightening and body sculpting. HIFU directly delivers ultrasound energy to the skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin.
It precisely achieves the results of a face lift or body lifts without any surgery or injections moreover an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime. The High intensity focused ultrasound reaches depths of skin targeting the SMAS ( Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System) this layer is what is target in lifting surgeries therefore HIFU greatly breaks through the previous limitations, it is the first machine that con non invasively treat the SMAS layer!
Some of our customers results
Check out some of our customers before and after pictures after 4D HIFU treatments!
Frequently Asked Questions
● In the first week, wash your face with warm water, not too hot or too cold.
● Avoid alcohol and smoking.
● Drink plenty of water! This will help increase the rate at which collagen is produced in the body.
● An ice pack should be avoided to maximize treatment results. Pain medication post treatment is not necessary.
● Makeup can be applied immediately post treatment.
● Waxing, tweezing, and depilatory creams can be resumed 3 days post treatment.
● Avoid hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms and exercise post treatment. However, all other normal activity can be resumed.
● A non-exfoliant cleaner and light moisturizer can be used the day of treatment. You can resume normal skin care the next day.
● All skin irritants (glycolic/ salicylic acids, benzoyl peroxide, retinol products, or vitamin C) can be resumed 3 days post treatment.
● An SPF 30 or higher with Zinc Oxide will be applied immediately post treatment.
● Please avoid sun exposure for the first 4 weeks. Continue to apply sunblock daily to maximize your results and minimize irritation.
● Botox, Dysport, chemical peels, and dermal fillers can be resumed 1 week post your treatment.
● Taking collagen peptides will enhance the treatment results.
● Active wounds
● Metal stents in the treatment area
● Implanted electrical devices
● Pregnant or lactating
● Bell’s palsy (requires doctors clearance)
● Mechanical or other implants in the treatment area.
● Active or local skin disease that may alter wound healing*.
● Autoimmune disease (requires doctors clearance)
● Herpes or cold sores
● Diabetes (requires doctors clearance)
● Hemorrhagic or bleeding disorders
● Filler (i.e. juvederm® or Sculptra®) within the last 3 months.
● Neurotoxin (i.e. Botox® or Dysport®) within the last 30 days
● PDO Threads in the past 6 months