Microneedling with PRP
Microneedling with Platelet RIch Plasma
Boost your skin collagen
SkinPen by Crown Aesthetics is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device in the world, clinically proven to safely and effectively fight the appearance of face/neck wrinkles and acne scars. With as few as 3 treatments (30 days apart) you can see improvements in the appearance of our skin for 6 months after your last treatment.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
Uses your skin’s natural properties and abilities to repair damaged tissue quickly. Using a small sample of your blood, the blood is spun, resulting in enriched plasma that can be applied during your microneedling session.
Results are long lasting youthful looking skin!
FDA Cleared SkinPen
SkinPen by Crown Aesthetics
SkinPen by Crown Aesthetics is the first FDA- cleared microneedling device in the world, clinically proven to safely and effectively fight the appearance of face neck wrinkles and acne scars.
With as few as 3 treatments (speed 30 days apart) you can see improvements in the appearance of our skin for 6 months after your last treatment.
Some of our customers results
See the results of our microneedling with PRP sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions About Microneedling with PRP
Microneedling with PRP uses a similar process as traditional microneedling. In traditional microneedling, a premade serum is used. With PRP microneedling a platelet-rich plasma serum will be applied to soak deep into the micro-injuries. The PRP serum is created by drawing a small amount of your blood. This blood is passed through a centrifuge machine, where the blood is spun and the PRP and healthy nutrients are separated from the blood. This PRP and other nutrients are then used to create a natural, nutrient-rich serum.
7 Days Prior To Treatment:
• Avoid chemical peels, waxing, electrolysis, Laser treatments, or threading
• Discontinue blood thinning agents such as vitamin E, vitamin A, Ginko, Garlic, Flax, Cod Liver Oil, and Essential Fatty Acids, and multivitamins, a minimum of 7 days (preferably 14 days) prior to treatment. It is fine to continue iron and vitamin D.
• If you are taking any blood thinners, please let your provider know immediately, as they may represent a contraindication to this treatment. These medications include Plavix, Coumadin and Heparin.
• Avoid aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Iburprofen, Naproxen, Voltaren and other anti-inflammatory medications. We want inflammation to occur – as this is one mechanism by which PRP works.
• You may use Tylenol (acetaminophen) as needed prior to the treatment.
• Avoid excessive sun or heat exposure.
3 Days Prior To Treatment:
• Avoid topical products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinols, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Salicylic Acid, etc. Also AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing, or the use of hair removal cream on the area to be treated.
• Continue to avoid aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Iburprofen, Naproxen, Voltaren
and other anti-inflammatory medications for 3 days after your procedure.
• Use a gentle cleanser and cool (not cold or hot) water to cleanse the face for the following 72 hours.
• Use a gentle moisturizer as needed.
• Avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning booths, and wear a
broad-spectrum sunscreen daily of SPF 30 or higher.
• Avoid warm environments (i.e., hot tubs, jacuzzis, steam rooms, hot yoga, saunas, etc.) for 3 days post treatment.
• You may return to your skin care products and makeup when your skin is not irritated, typically 4 -5 days after treatment.
SkinPen creates hundreds to thousands of “micro”skin punctures per second to stimulate the skin’s natural wound healing process to promote tissue remodeling without causing scar tissue.
Yes, safe and effective!
SkinPens Patented and single- use sterile needle cartridge is built with safety in mind. SP is also surrounded by a custom-designed Biosheath that sets as a barrier to prevent cross contamination between procedures.